As of June 1st, we will be accepting clients back into the clinic. We were informed by the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario that we are able to, gradually and carefully, begin providing services. There are still many considerations to take everyone’s health and safety into account, so not everyone may be appropriate for in person care at this time. We will still be using our telehealth services for many clients as mandated by the College to limit the amount of people in the clinic. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call the clinic.
How to Prepare for an In-Clinic Appointment
1) You must have an appointment booked before coming to the clinic. Please call the office at 705-646-2299 when you arrive for your appointment. Front doors will be locked to limit anyone walking in without an appointment.
2) You will be screened for symptoms before coming into the building. If you currently have ANY symptoms your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
3) We kindly ask that only you attend your appointment, unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. If you plan to bring someone, we require that you call ahead of time to let us know. Unfortunately, we cannot allow children or added people to attend your visit.
4) Masks are required for your appointment. We strongly advise that you please bring your own. If you don’t have a mask, reusable cloth masks will also be available for purchase at the clinic for $5.
5) Leave all non-essential items for your appointment in your vehicle. Bring any exercise bands/equipment you use (if you have them).
6) For your safety, the public washrooms are for EMERGENCY use only so please prepare accordingly for your visit.