Video or Phone Appointments at Total Balance Physiotherapy
Video or Phone appointments with Total Balance Physiotherapy
Total Balance Physiotherapy has switched all non-urgent care to either a video or phone treatment to protect our staff and clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our video telehealth service is secure and meets all privacy standards for HIPAA. The information is encrypted and none of the data is stored anywhere. No video, audio or chat will be stored at any time.
NEW OR CURRENT CLIENTS: Here is how a video/phone consult can help you!
• Make sure you are staying on track with your recovery
• Answer any questions or concerns you have
• The personal discussion, what we call “history taking” is the most valuable part of an assessment. This is where we LISTEN to you and hear what is going on in your own situation and is the key to guiding many treatments
• Even though we cannot do some of the “comfort care” that we usually offer, we certainly know that what you do on your own is just as important, if not more important. This will make sure you progress, don’t fall behind, regress or suffer unnecessarily
• Video calls allow both the therapist and client to see movements, tests, exercises or demonstrations.
• Video calls can still allow for most assessment needs to be met.
• If you need exercise equipment – we can help you with problem solving at home with body weight or every day objects.
PC Computers or Laptops
Android Tablets or Phones